Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Get a adsense account in 6 hours flat !

Get a adsense account in 6 hours flat !


Hi,

When I first applied to Google Adsense account 1 month ago, I waited for over a week and got rejected. But yesterday I found the easiest way to get a Google Adsense Account - AND I GOT APPROVED IN 6 HOURS FLAT.

I AM SURE ANYONE CAN GET APPROVED using this method. Yes people from India, Africa it doesnt matter And I havent seen this method shared anywhere else...Unlike some other methods shared like Create a Youtube Channel ,upload videos, Make sure those videos get some hits and apply for Adsense, this method doesnt need much work on your part..

It is as simple as it gets. Here is how...

www.docstoc.com is a website that is partnering with Google Adsense. It is much like scribd.com , where people read documents, ebooks online uploaded by others.

When you sign up for docstoc account using the URL you have an option to join Adsense through their website if you dont have Adsense account..Here is the URL

http://www.docstoc.com/join/

For those who do not have a adsense account they can apply to Adsense through their website